Wednesday, 12 June
07:00-08:30, Venus Room, 3rd floor, Quality Hotel Globe, Stockholm
Join GRP and partners at our open Side Event Food Transformation for All: What Business can Do to Build Resilience during the 2019 EAT Stockholm Food Forum, a gathering of nearly 1000 top global thought leaders from science, politics, business, civil society and beyond.
The GRP event features inspirational speakers discussing what it takes to deliver resilient food and agriculture systems in vulnerable and fragile states. Presenters will highlight how business can integrate resilience in food value chains benefiting markets and communities in the least developed countries.
In interactive sessions, attendees will identify the actions they can contribute towards equitable food system transformation. The side event will also outline engagement opportunities for the UN SG Climate Summit and the affiliated Building a Resilient Future on 22 September 2019.
EAT Forum conference tickets are not required to attend this side event. For more information or to express interest in attending, contact Maya Rebermark: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deon Nel, Chief Executive Officer, GRP
• Line Gordon, Director, Stockholm Resilience Centre
• Johan Rockström, Director, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Advisory Council Member, GRP
• David Nabarro, Strategic Director, 4SD & co-facilitator for Nature-based Solutions Workstream, UN SG Climate Action Summit
• Assan N’gombe, Resilience Officer, Alliance for Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
• Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement Representative
• Maya Rebermark, Head of Communications, GRP
Photo credit: Jacob Owens, Unsplash
Image inspiration thanks to the GRP supported Grameen Foundation project FarmersLink which helped coconut farmers in the Philippines revitalise their crops and increase their income.