Through the Dutch Fund for Climate and Development (DFCD), WWF is looking forward to helping fellow impact makers seeking finance for bankable nature solutions.
In order for the wider community to get familiar with the DFCD call, scope, criteria and impact envisioned, we’re hosting an interactive online event. During the event, you’ll have the chance to interact with WWF and a project that is receiving DFCD funding. We hope this opportunity can help finance your climate development project that leaves a positive footprint.
Panel for the day:
- Nachilala Nkombo, Chief Executive Officer, WWF Zambia
- Aart Mulder, Fund Manager DFCD, FMO
- Patrick Mugenyi, Chief Executive Officer, The New Forests Company
- Aaron Vermeulen, Director Green Finance Unit, WWF Netherlands
- Moderator: Li An Phoa, Initiator, Drinkable rivers