The Climate Innovation Challenge (CIC) is administered by the Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) under the Climate Adaptation and Resilience (CARE) for South Asia project financed by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCFO) of the Government of UK.
The open global call invites innovators to identify and pilot solutions to address challenges related to reducing cliamte risk and build the resilience of governments and communities.
- Dr. Md. Enamur Rahman, Minister, Government of Bangladesh
- Mr. Muhammad Jehanzeb Khan, Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, Pakistan
- Mr. Kamal Kishore, Member, National Disaster Management Authority, India
- Dr. Maksud Kamal, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dhaka University, Bangladesh
- Mr. Haris Khan, Senior Disaster Risk Management Specialist, World Bank
- Mr, Hans Guttman, Executive Director, ADPC