Join us on Thursday, 19 November for the Race to Zero Dialogues: Finance Day organised by the UN High Level Climate Action Champions and the UN-convened Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance.
The objectives of the Race to Zero Dialogues: Finance Day are to:
- Understand what setting net-zero targets means for the finance sector in practice
- Explore how to finance sector transition utilising sector pathways to net-zero
- Explore how to address the challenges with financing resilience
- Explore how to finance the race to zero in developing and emerging economies
- Showcase practical actions from investors and other finance sector actors