For 11 years, Climate Action has been uniting heads of state and multilaterals, environment ministers, business leaders, investors, and NGOs alongside the UN Climate Change negotiations, convening the largest multi-stakeholder forum: Sustainable Innovation Forum.
The 12th edition takes place alongside COP26 in Glasgow with a fully programmed hybrid event creating a virtual window into COP26, connecting our physical and digital realities, and providing a trusted a global platform for you to engage in the most important climate meeting of our generation. The role of non-state actors in the transition to net zero is critical.
The Sustainable Innovation Forum’s platform offers all stakeholders the opportunity to have a tangible impact at COP, helping forge the cross sector, public-private partnerships essential for transformational change, showcasing business action, the power of green finance and the innovative solutions at our disposal today.
- Forge cross sector partnerships
- Spotlight effective business action
- Contribute to crucial discussions with national and regional policymakers driving the transition to a net-zero economy
- Help highlight the power of green finance
- Learn new products and strategies that will help achieve climate ambitions
- Aniruddha Dasgupta, President and CEO, World Resources Institute
- Jonathan Brearley, Chief Executive, Ofgem
- David Belliard, Vice Mayor of Transformation of Public Place, City of Paris
- Ismahane Elouafi, Chief Scientist, Food and Agriculture Organization
- Dr Edwin Basson, CEO, World Steel Organization
- Raymond Johansne, Governing Mayor of Oslo
- Sarah O’Driscoll, Cities Director, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Eva Zabey, Executive Director, Business for Nature
- James Thornton, CEO, Client Earth