The current food crisis: Building resilience at the nexus of food insecurity, climate change and conflict
By: Cibele Queiroz, Amanda Jonsson, Amanda Wood, and Albert Norström
Kelvin Trautman | Kands Collective
This brief aims to provide an understanding of the current food crisis and provide insights for solutions. It explores the following key questions:
- What are the main impacts of the crisis and who is most affected?
- Why are we experiencing a food crisis now?
- What are its major drivers?
- Why is today’s crisis different from previous food crises?
- What solutions have been suggested and can these contribute to increased resilience and the prevention of future crises?